Sunday, July 19, 2009

hey u bitch........................


When I stand up for
Myself and my beliefs,
They call me a
Bitch.

When I stand up for
Those I love,
They call me a
Bitch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts
Or do things my own way, they call me a
Bitch.

Being a bitch
Means I won't
Compromise what's
In my heart.
It means I live my life
MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.
When I refuse to
Tolerate injustice and
Speak against it, I am
Defined as a
Bitch.

The same thing happens when I take time for
Myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.
It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.
I am outspoken,and determined I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!
So try to stomp on me,
Try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a bitch ,
So be it.
I love the title and
Am proud to bear it

B = Beautiful
I = Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle anything




p-s:-dedicated to all those who think that -I M A BITCH..lolz

5 comments:

malpani.!! said...

i love the full form for BITCH..

it sure takes guts to be IN YOUR FACE!!

^_^ SENO ^_^ said...

Kewl post! i really liked it BITCH lolzz:P !! :)

reading blogs after a looong time and glad chose yours first :):)

archana said...

thanks seno.......... :)

IceMaiden said...

i lik d othr version of bitch betr..

B - babe
I - in
T - total
C - control of
H - herself

:P :D

Raksha said...

Dear Archana

This is Raksha Bharadia.
Have been reading your blog.
Interested in writing for Chicken soup for the Indian Romantic soul? It is under the same Jack Canfield Mark Victor banner. If yes, pls email me on rakshabharadia@gmail.com and i will forward the brief to you.
p.s U can Google my name